Tax Year 2023 K-1 Tax Information

Green Plains Partners LP was a publicly traded master limited partnership for all of tax year 2023. It's unitholders are limited partners. Partnerships are generally not subject to federal or state income tax. Instead, each partner is required to report their share of taxable income, gains, deductions or losses on their individual income tax returns. Green Plains Partners' LP taxable income is reported to unitholders each year on Schedule K-1. The Schedule K-1, along with other pertinent information, is included in the annual Tax Packages.

Cash distributions during the year may be more or less than the amount of taxable income allocated. Generally, cash distributions are considered a return on capital and reduce the tax basis of a limited partner's units.

2023 Tax Packages
2023 Tax Packages are scheduled to be available online as of February 29, 2024, and are expected to be mailed no later than March 5, 2024. Your tax package will include everything you need to comply with the income tax filing requirements resulting from your investment.

If you are a unitholder and did not receive a Schedule K-1 or have questions regarding the information contained in your Schedule K-1, please call Tax Package Support at 1.855.839.4108, Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central time, or visit the Tax Package Support website.

Click here to access your Schedule K-1.

2023 Schedule K-3
Green Plains Partners LP plans to provide Schedule K-3 electronically as in prior years. Please see the instructions in the Tax Package if you require a paper copy. Unitholders requiring this information may access their Schedule K-3 at when they become available. Green Plains Partners LP anticipates the Schedule K-3 forms will be available mid-2024. Please call Tax Package Support at 1.855.839.4108 for updates on the timing of Schedule K-3 availability.

2024 Tax Packages
A 2024 tax package for the ownership period in January 2024 prior to the completion of the merger with Green Plains Inc. is scheduled to be available in 2025.